I understand the catchphrase “what’s your house worth,” but to me it means something more than just financial. I want to know more about what your house is worth to you. Yes, we all need to know what our house is financially worth and you should find out whether you’re wanting to move or not. But…
- What is it worth when it comes to your health, peace of mind, family, job, etc.?
- How much work needs to be done on it? Is it safe for your family and health?
- Is it big enough or small enough for your family and gatherings?
- Is it close enough to your job or would you prefer less commute time?
- How do you feel about your house when it’s time to go home after whatever you’ve been doing?
- Are you happy to be there or can you not wait to get out of there?
These are only some of the questions you should ask yourself and your family before buying or selling your home. It’s a big decision and should not be based solely on a financial aspect. As the saying goes, “If it costs you your peace, it’s not worth it.”
And quit worrying about what you need to do to your house to sell it. A lot of the time there’s not near as much you need to fix as you think. Call a REALTORⓇ, call me, I can help you with all of those decisions. You already have enough going on in your life so wouldn’t it be nice to let me take on the stress of your real estate needs so you don’t have to?